CEN/TC 278 -
Intelligent transport systems
|Title||Electronic Fee Collection - Interoperable application profiles for information exchange between Service Provision and Toll Charging|
|Work Item Number||00278348|
|Abstract/Scope||This Technical Specification defines an application interface definition by selecting suitable options from the base standard EN ISO 12855:2015. Furthermore, it defines transfer mechanisms and supporting functions to ensure the interoperability between TCs and TSPs. This Technical Specification covers: - exchange of information between the central equipment associated with the two roles service provision and toll charging, e.g.: - charging related data (exception lists, toll declarations, billing details, payment claims); - administrative data (trust objects, EFC context data, contact details for enforcement, etc.); - confirmation data. - transfer mechanisms and supporting functions; - semantics of data elements; - implementation conformance statement proforma (Annex A), as a basis for assessment of conformity to this Technical Specification; - an Interoperability statement proforma (Annex B), as a basis for assessment of transactional intereoperability of two technical implementations; - a web service definition (Annex C) for the use of web services as communication technology. The implementation of the underlying back office systems and their business processes is not covered. Therefore, outside of the scope is in particular: - details on how to achieve security using the authenticator data elements of the base standards; - how to operate compliance checking and the enforcement process; - commercial aspects; - definition of non-functional features such as performance indicators like accuracy, availability and reporting requirements. This Technical Specification further provides an assessment of support of the EETS (Annex D) and an explanation how to read the unified modelling language (UML) diagrams (Annex E) that are used in this document.|
|date of Availability (DAV)||2016-10-12|
|ICS||35.240.60 - IT applications in transport|
|Special National Condition(s)|
|Citation in OJEU||2004/52/EC (No)|
|date of Ratification (DOR) (1)||2016-07-13|
|date of Availability (DAV) (2)||2016-10-12|
|date of Announcement (DOA) (3)||2017-01-31|
|date of Publication (DOP) (4)|
|date of Withdrawal (DOW) (5)|
|Normative reference (6)||
EN ISO 12855:2015
IETF RFC 4217:2015
IETF RFC 959:1985WSDL 1.1
(1) Date of ratification (dor) date when the Technical Board notes the approval of an EN (and HD for CENELEC), from which time the standard may be said to be approved
(2) Date of availability (dav) date when the definitive text in the official language versions of an approved CEN/CENELEC publication is distributed by the Central Secretariat
(3) Date of announcement (doa) latest date by which the existence of an EN (and HD for CENELEC), a TS or a CWA has to be announced at national level
(4) Date of publication (dop) latest date by which an EN has to be implemented at national level by publication of an identical national standard or by endorsement
(5) Date of withdrawal (dow) latest date by which national standards conflicting with an EN (and HD for CENELEC) have to be withdrawn
(6) This list of normative references is purely indicative. The only official list of normative reference is the list of the published standard.
In the case of undated standard, a link to the last dated version is provided.
In the case of series, a link to each standard identified in the series is provided.
We also invite you to check (via the website) whether corrigenda and/or amendments shall be read in conjunction with the main standard.