CEN/TC 278 -
Intelligent transport systems
|Title||Electronic fee collection - Evaluation of on-board and roadside equipment for conformity to EN 15509 - Part 1: Test suite structure and test purposes|
|Work Item Number||00278406|
|Abstract/Scope||The objective of this document is to provide a basis for conformance tests for DSRC equipment (on board units and roadside units) to support interoperability between different equipment supplied by different manufacturers.|
|date of Availability (DAV)||2016-10-26|
|ICS||35.240.60 - IT applications in transport|
|Special National Condition(s)|
|Citation in OJEU||2004/52/EC (No)|
|date of Ratification (DOR) (1)||2016-09-05|
|date of Availability (DAV) (2)||2016-10-26|
|date of Announcement (DOA) (3)||2017-01-31|
|date of Publication (DOP) (4)||2017-04-30|
|date of Withdrawal (DOW) (5)||2017-04-30|
|Normative reference (6)||
CEN ISO/TS 14907-2
EN 300674-1 V 1.2.1:2004EN ISO 14816
EN ISO 14906:2011
EN ISO 3166-1
ETSI TS 102486-1-2 V 1.2.1:2008
ETSI TS 102486-2-2 V 1.2.1:2008
(1) Date of ratification (dor) date when the Technical Board notes the approval of an EN (and HD for CENELEC), from which time the standard may be said to be approved
(2) Date of availability (dav) date when the definitive text in the official language versions of an approved CEN/CENELEC publication is distributed by the Central Secretariat
(3) Date of announcement (doa) latest date by which the existence of an EN (and HD for CENELEC), a TS or a CWA has to be announced at national level
(4) Date of publication (dop) latest date by which an EN has to be implemented at national level by publication of an identical national standard or by endorsement
(5) Date of withdrawal (dow) latest date by which national standards conflicting with an EN (and HD for CENELEC) have to be withdrawn
(6) This list of normative references is purely indicative. The only official list of normative reference is the list of the published standard.
In the case of undated standard, a link to the last dated version is provided.
In the case of series, a link to each standard identified in the series is provided.
We also invite you to check (via the website) whether corrigenda and/or amendments shall be read in conjunction with the main standard.